The sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet is ו (Vau or Vav) who’s numeric significance is 6 and its kabalistic significance is also 6. There are many ways of representing this letter/sign, some of which were used in the ancient world, here are some examples:
The following information is from 3 books: Manual of Practical Magic, Esoteric Course of Kabalah, and The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah, all by Samael Aun Weor. Some of the information is repeated, but is presented here so that there is a single place to find all relevant material.
ARCANUM № 6
In Arcanum № 6 one finds that one must choose this or that Path. In Arcanum № 6 is the struggle between the two ternaries. The mysteries of the Lingam-Yoni.
KABALISTIC SEPHIROTH: “TIPHERETH”
HEBRAIC LETTER: “VAU”
TRANSCENDENTAL AXIOM: “LORD, YOU ARE GIVING ME WORK, BUT WITH IT YOU ARE ALSO GIVING ME STRENGTH.”
-From Ch.92 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
THE LOVER (VAU)
1. We have entered into the empire of High Magic.
2. We have entered into the laboratory of High Magic.
3. We have entered into the World of Willpower and Love.
4. In order to enter the amphitheatre of Cosmic Science, we need to steal the fire from the Devil.
5. The lover should steal the light from the darkness.
6. We need to practice Sexual Magic intensely with the woman [that is: with our spouse].
7. We need to reconquer the Flaming Sword of EDEN.
8. In order to invoke the gods, we need to know the mathematical figures of the stars.
9. Symbols are the clothes of numbers.
10. Numbers are the living entities of the Internal Worlds.
11. Planetary figures produce immediate [and] terrible results.
12. One can work at a distance with the stars.
13. Mathematical numbers act on the physical world in a terrible manner.
14. These figures should be written on seven different tablets.
METHOD OF OPERATION
15. When one is going to perform Sidereal Magic, one draws a circle on the ground, of one and a half meters in diameter, and places the sign of the Pentagram with the two inferior vertices towards the outside of the precinct, and the superior vertex inwards.
In the center of the Circle one places the tablet with the figure of the corresponding planet.
16. Thus attend all the gods of the planet with which one will work.
17. Before beginning every magical ceremony with the stars, one needs to conjure the earth, the fire, the water and the air with their corresponding exorcisms.
THE ART OF WORKING WITH THE STARS
29. The disciple will sit comfortably in a chair and will then concentrate their mind on their INTIMUS, saying:
30. “You who art myself, my true BEING.
31. Leave my body. Enter through the doors of the Heart Temple of the (planet) – [insert name of planet] which one will work with in those instants [here] –.”
32. Then the words, JACHIN, BOAZ are pronounced.
33. Next, the Magician asks the Sidereal Genie with whom one is working, for the desired service: love, journeys, business, etc.
34. The magician will clamor several times asking for: CHORUS, CHORUS, CHORUS! And the Angels will work, but according to the Law.
35. The planetary LOGOS will send Choruses of Angels to work with the magician, to dominate and overcome.
36. This is how one works with the ray of the stars.
This is how our disciples can solve their particular problems.
37. GABRIEL is the Angel of the MOON.
38. RAPHAEL is the Angel of MERCURY.
39. URIEL is the Angel of VENUS.
40. MICHAEL is the Angel of the SUN.
41. SAMAEL is the Angel of MARS.
42. ZACHARIEL is the Angel of JUPITER.
43. ORIFIEL is the angel of SATURN.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PLANETS
44. THE MOON: Journeys, manual arts, novelists, liquid-related businesses, matters related with maternity, agriculture, illnesses of the stomach and of the brain, etc.
45. MERCURY: Journalism, intellectualism, businesses, quarrels, journeys and all types of matters related with the mind.
46. VENUS: Loves, marriages, women, perfumes, music, plastic arts, dramatic arts, poetry.
47. THE SUN: High dignitaries, mystical matters, social position, high Hierarchs, etc.
48. MARS: Wars, military matters, police matters, quarrels, leaders, works related with the dollar bill and the coin, big businesses, matters related with judges, and with tribunals, etc.
49. JUPITER. High military, civil and ecclesiastic persons, matters related with the dollar bill and the coin, big businesses, matters related with judges and with tribunals, etc.
50. SATURN. Matters related with lands, matters related to mines, funerary matters, Angels of death, etc.
51. The magician should learn to handle the sparkle of the stars, because the Angels of the stars are the absolute governors of the World. (See the “Zodiacal Course”, by the same author.)
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE TWELVE ZODIACAL SIGNS
52. ARIES: March 21st to April 20th – The persons born under this sign are impulsive and choleric; they become irritated easily.
53. These persons are capable of starting off new corporations and taking them to a good end.
54. The children of ARIES triumph in the military and are very energetic and dynamic.
55. The metal of this sign is iron.
56. Those born in Aries are bad lucked in love because they end up fighting.
57. TAURUS: April 21st to May 20th – Taurines are gluttons; they love what is beautiful and gorgeous.
58. Taurines love much and suffer much because they go through great amorous deceptions.
59. When Taurines become infuriated, they are truly furious bulls.
60. Taurines are like the ox: hardworking and tenacious.
61. GEMINI: May 21st to June 21st – The natives of Gemini are of strict will, possess great courage, are versatile and like to travel a lot. Their lives are a mixture of successes and failures. At times they live in comfort and at times they have to endure much misery.
62. They are very intelligent and become irritated easily.
63. The defect of those born under Gemini is that of wanting to solve all things with their head; they always want to silence the wise voice of the Heart and then they create problems of all kinds for themselves.
64. CANCER: June 22nd to July 23rd – The natives of Cancer have a disposition for all kinds of arts and crafts, arts practices.
65. Dressmaking, tailoring, etc.
66. The natives of Cancer are tenacious, and like the crab, they prefer to lose a leg than to lose prey.
67. The natives of Cancer triumph on long trips.
68. In the first quarter Moon and full Moon they can carry out their enterprises, which culminate with good success.
69. The character of the natives of Cancer varies according to the changes of the Moon.
70. The natives of Cancer are romantic and sentimental but when they get angry, their anger is terrible.
71. LEO: July 24th to August 23rd
72. The sign of LEO governs INTUITION.
73. We should free our Mind from all types of schools, theories, political parties, concepts, desires, emotions, passions, etc.
74. From intellectualism without spirituality, rascals come forth.
75. Rascals wander through elegant salons, drink liquors of all types and the whole world applauds them and admires them.
76. Rascals are called doctors, graduates, intellectuals, etc.
77. Rascals have taken over the world, and all the governments of the earth have fallen into their hands.
78. Rascals are the pedantic intellectuals of the age.
79. Rascals have always been the enemies of the sages.
80. Our disciples should abandon all types of knavery.
81. Our disciples should cultivate INTUITION, which resides in the heart.
82. INTUITION is direct perception of the truth, without the depressing process of reasoning and of opinions.
83. The natives of Leo are like the lion; kind and courageous.
84. The natives of Leo are mystics and like to command.
85. The natives of Leo suffer a lot.
86. The natives of Leo sometimes suffer accidents in their arms or hands.
87. The natives of Leo are magnanimous and kind.
88. The natives of Leo become irritated easily and get angry easily.
89. VIRGO: August 24th to September 23rd
90. The natives of Virgo and of Scorpio are in their conjunction the marvelous Eden of which the BIBLE talks to us about.
91. I have written this book precisely so that my disciples can become omnipotent and powerful gods.
92. I want all my disciples to end all their human weaknesses and transform themselves into gods and priests of the Universe.
93. Virgo is the sign of the Celestial Virgin.
94. Virgo is the virginal womb of Divine Nature.
95. When we were elementals we had the Seven Serpents on the Rod.
96. When we came out of Eden our Seven Serpents fell.
97. Our disciples should raise the seven Serpents on the rod so that they can enter Eden and transform themselves into Gods of fire.
98. Virgo is the womb of Mother Nature.
99. The natives of Virgo unfortunately fall into the vicious circle of reasoning and because of this they harm themselves.
100. The natives of Virgo are unfortunate in love.
101. The natives of Virgo fall into the aberrations of intellectualism and because of this do not progress.
102. If the natives of Virgo want to progress they should be simple, they should end all reasoning and have the mind of innocent children.
103. LIBRA: September 24th to October 23rd
104. Before the Scale existed, the face did not see the face.
105. Everything that is, everything that was and everything that will be is weighed on the Scale.
106. All the Kings that entered the ABSOLUTE were weighed on the Scale.
107. The scale is the dress of the Ancient of the Days; the scale does not become entangled in anything; the Scale is the garb of the ABSOLUTE.
108. Justice and Mercy united, shine in the World of AZILUTH.
109. The natives of Libra always have equilibrium in love and their lives are as unstable as the movements of the pans of the scale.
110. The natives of Libra suffer in love.
111. The natives of Libra have many aptitudes and great ability to earn their daily bread.
112. The Sword of COSMIC JUSTIC is beyond good and evil.
113. SCORPIO: October 24th to November 23rd
114. The human being has Seven Bodies; each body has its Spinal Medulla and its Serpent. (See “Zodiacal Course” by the same author).
115. The seven bodies of man are the following:
2. VITAL or ETHERIC BODY.
3. ASTRAL BODY OR BODY OF DESIRES.
4. MENTAL BODY.
5. CAUSAL BODY OR BODY OF WILLPOWER.
6. BODY OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS.
7. BODY OF THE INTIMUS.
116. Each Body has its Sacred Serpent.
117. We have Seven Serpents: two groups of three, with the sublime coronation of the Seventh Tongue of Fire, which unites us with the ONE, with the LAW, with the FATHER.
118. Practicing Sexual Magic intensely with the woman, we raise the Seven Serpents on the Rod and we transform ourselves into Omnipotent gods of the Universe, with power over the four elements: earth, water, fire and air.
119. Scorpio rules the sexual organs and the redemption of man is in the sexual organs.
120. The natives of Scorpio possess terrible magical powers.
121. The natives of Scorpio are irritable, rancorous and vindictive.
122. However dominating anger, vengeance and rancor the natives of Scorpios can transform themselves into powerful and terrible white magicians.
123. Scorpios are completely chaste or completely fornicating.
124. The natives of Scorpio have a terrible Willpower.
125. The clue to transform oneself into a Magician is to INTRODUCE THE MEMBER INTO THE VAGINA OF THE WOMAN AND WITHDRAW IT WITHOUT SPILLING THE SEMEN.
126. He who becomes accustomed to this exercise and never ejaculates his semen in his life will transform himself into a very terrible and powerful GOD.
127. SAGITTARIUS: November 24th to December 21st
128. The natives of Sagittarius are extremely passionate.
129. The natives of Sagittarius become angry easily and forgive easily.
130. The natives of Sagittarius are magnanimous and generous.
131. The natives of Sagittarius always love adventures and incursions ; everything that is grandiose and gigantic attracts them.
132. The natives of Sagittarius are tenacious and contenders; when people think that they have overcome them, they reappear on the battlefield of life, full of courage and valor.
133. The natives of Sagittarius have a great disposition for Philosophy.
134. CAPRICORN: December 22nd to January 19th
135. The natives of Capricorn are pessimistic and melancholic.
136. The natives of Capricorn have great aptitudes for earning their daily bread.
137. The natives of Capricorn are hardworking and industrious, and have a high sense of their own moral responsibility.
138. A Judas who betrays them is never lacking in the course of their lives.
139. Every Capricorn has to go through a tragedy in love… a terrible betrayal of love.
140. AQUARIUS: January 20th to February 18th
141. The natives of AQUARIUS are of strict will and possess a formidable intuition.
142. The natives of Aquarius are friends of independence and dearly love polemics and philosophical discussions.
143. The great leaders of Aquarius are the revolutionaries of the era.
144. Aquarians have a great disposition for all studies of Occult Wisdom.
145. PISCES: February 19th to March 20th
146. Pisceans are of a willpower that is stronger than steel.
147. Pisceans are intuitive and profoundly sentimental.
148. All Pisceans have to go through two homes or two marriages in the course of their lives.
149. Pisceans are extremely sensitive and anything impresses them easily.
150. At times, the natives of Pisces are profoundly melancholic.
151. Although they live in everything, the natives of Pisces are separated from all the vanities of the world.
152. The Piscean has a disposition for two jobs, two different dispositions.
153. From within the sea of Pisces comes forth the Star of the Magi.
154. From the sea of Pisces come forth all the Messiahs.
155. All the events of the life of the Piscean repeat themselves.
156. The good is repeated for them, and the bad is also repeated.
157. When good luck comes to them, it comes from all sides, and when bad luck comes, it comes from all sides.
-Paraphrase from Ch.6 of Manual of Practical Magic by Samael Aun Weor,
available in Magic, Alchemy, and the Great Work
The Sixth Arcanum: ARCANUM 6
The upper triangle symbolizes Kether (the Father who is in secret), Chokmah (the Son) and Binah (the Holy Spirit of each Man). The lower triangle represents the Three Traitors of Hiram Abiff. Those three traitors are inside of us.
 The first traitor is the DEMON OF DESIRE. That traitor lives within the Astral Body.
The second traitor is the DEMON OF THE MIND. That traitor lives within the Mental Body.
 The third traitor is the DEMON OF ILL-WILL. That traitor lives within the Body of Willpower (Causal Body).
The Bible cites these three traitors in the Apocalypse of Saint John in Revelations: 16: 13-14:
V.14: “For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great Day of God Almighty.”
The three traitors constitute the reincarnating Ego, the psychological “I”. The Satan that must be dissolved in order to incarnate the Interior Christ, which is constituted by KETHER, CHOKMAH, BINAH. The superior Triangle is the resplendent Dragon of Wisdom. The inferior triangle is the Black Dragon. The sign of the infinite or the Tau Cross is found in the center of the two triangles. Both are Phallic (sexual) signs.
The soul is found between the two triangles and has to decide between the White Dragon and the Black Dragon. Such a dilemma is absolutely sexual. The clue is found in the serpent. The rooster’s legs of Abraxas are made by the double tail of a serpent.
The tempting serpent of Eden exists as well as Moses’ Serpent of Brass [Nachash] interlaced around the Tau, in other words, entwined around the Sexual Lingam (the phallus); the Yoni is the Uterus. Normally the serpent is enclosed within the Chakra Muladhara (Church of Ephesus). The serpent sleeps in that Coccygeal center entwined three and a half times.
The serpent must inevitably leave from its Church. If the serpent rises through the medullar channel we convert ourselves into angels and if the serpent descends we convert ourselves into Demons. Now you can comprehend why there are always two serpents around the Caduceus of Mercury. The sexual force is the Hilum of the Gnostics.
When the students spill the Cup of Hermes during their practices with the Arcanum A.Z.F. they commit the crime of the Nicholaitans , who used a system in order to make the Serpent descend. This is how the human being is converted into a Demon.
The complete and positive development of the Serpent is only achieved by working with the Philosophical Stone within the Sexual Laboratory of the Practical Alchemist. The superior triangle is the center of the Alchemist’s Microcosmos and the Alchemist’s Macrocosmos. The sign of the Mercury of the Secret philosophy (the Ens Seminis) cannot be missed in the center of the triangle.
Man and woman must work with the Sun and with the Moon, with the Gold and with the Silver (sexual symbols) in order to perform the Great Work. Nevertheless, this work is very difficult because the male goat of Mendes (the Black Dragon) always tries to make the Alchemist fall sexually. It is urgent to work with the four elements of Alchemy in order to realize the GREAT WORK.
The ALCHEMICAL Macro-Cosmos is illuminated by the Light; this is the superior triangle of the Seal of Solomon. The ALCHEMICAL Micro-cosmos is in the shadows, in the region where the souls fight against the Black Dragon. It is precisely in the Microcosmos, represented by the inferior triangle, where the entire work of Alchemical Laboratory must be performed by us.
The marvelous Microcosmos and Macrocosmos Alchemical plate (Illustration from Chimica Basilica Philosophica) represents the man and the woman working with the Sun (the symbol of the Phallus) and with the Moon (the symbol of the Uterus). In that Medieval painting, two men together or two women together do not appear. (THAT IS A CRIME AGAINST NATURE WHICH ORIGINATES THE FILTHY VAMPIRE).
The tenebrous ones justify their crimes against Nature, thus, the Law punishes them by separating them from their superior triangle forever. This is how they roll into the abyss.
The mysteries of Lingam-Yoni are terribly Divine and cannot be altered. The Lingam can only be united with the Yoni; this is the Law of the Holy Alchemy.
The ALCHEMICAL Weddings signify, as a matter of fact, the PERFECT MATRIMONY. The Alchemist must not only kill desire, but moreover, he has to kill the very shadow of the horrible tree of desire. Sacred Dances between men and women were performed in the Mysteries of Eleusis along with love and the music of the centers in order to enchant the Serpent. Then, the dancers of the temple were clean from the filthy venom of desire.
All kinds of Sins are forgiven, except the sins against the Holy Spirit.
However, fornication does not pertain only to the physical body; it is also related to thoughts, emotions, words and animal sensations.
In the mysteries of Eleusis, the couples danced in order to mutually magnetize themselves; then while dancing, the couple (man and woman) together attained Ecstasy. The bio-electromagnetic interchange between man and woman cannot be replaced by anything; this is a gigantic, grandiose and terribly divine power. God shines upon the perfect couple.
If you want in depth Self-realization remember this Alchemical Aphorism:
Nature enjoys Nature.
Nature dominates Nature.”
The Task of the Alchemist is to search for the occult and ancient knowledge and to perform the Great Work in his Sexual Laboratory. The Great Work is difficult, it signifies many years of experiments, terrible sacrifices and tremendous difficulties.
There exists a Transmutator agent (the Philosophical Stone), a Heavenly influence (cosmic religiosity), diverse Astral influences (esoteric astrology), influence of letters, numbers, correspondences, and sympathies (Kabalah).
The Sacred principles of Alchemy are:
 A Pair of Opposites (MAN, WOMAN, ACTIVE, PASSIVE)
 Trinity (ACTIVE, PASSIVE, NEUTRAL)
 The final principle are the elements: (FIRE, AIR, WATER, and EARTH)
The entire work of the Great Work (the Magnus Opus) is synthesized in the Seal of Solomon. The six points of the star are masculine. The six outer obtuse angles that exist between point and point are feminine. TOTAL: The Star of Solomon has Twelve Rays. Six Masculine, and Six Feminine.
The Star of Solomon is the perfect symbol of the Central Sun. All of the Zodiacal measurements are found summarized within the Seal of Solomon. The whole Sexual Genesis of the Zodiac is hidden in the Seal of Solomon. The inner relation that exists between the Zodiac and the invincible Central Sun is found in the Seal of Solomon. The Twelve Rays of the brilliant star crystallize by means of Alchemy in the twelve zodiacal constellations.
When the student enters into the Temple of the Sphinx he studies the GREAT BOOK OF NATURE, where all of the cosmic Laws are written. Indeed, very few are the ones who can open the book and study it. The Ordeal of the Sanctuary is very terrible. Very Few are the Human Beings who have succeeded in passing such an Ordeal.
A Precious Jewel: (The Seal of Solomon) A RING FILLED WITH INEFFABLE LIGHT is granted to the one who Victoriously passes the Ordeal of the Sanctuary. The neophyte who touches the ring with the left hand inevitably loses it. Another explanation of the Seal of Solomon is the following:
Above: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Below: the power that governs (the Intimus), the power that deliberates (the Mind), and the power that executes (the Personality).
When the power of deliberation and the power of execution become rebellious, they are insubordinate against the governor (the Intimus) and then the outcome is failure. The three traitors usually take possession of the powers of deliberation and execution.
The Bodhisattvas usually receive messages from the superior worlds. Ignoramuses confuse the Bodhisattvas with the Mediums of Spiritism, ie “chanellers”. There exist the Medium and the Mediator. The Medium is Negative, but the Mediator is Positive. The Medium is a vehicle of the tempting Serpent of Eden.
The Bodhisattva, the Mediator, is a vehicle of the Serpent of Brass that healed the Israelites in the Desert. Great Masters use to dictate messages through the lips of their Bodhisattvas. People do not understand this and mistake the Mediators with the detrimental Mediums of Spiritism. People allow themselves to be carried away by false appearances. Within the Seal of Solomon all the Positive and Negative forces of UNIVERSAL MAGNETISM are found represented.
In the works of High Magic, it is necessary to trace a circle around us. This circle must be totally closed, interrupted by the Seal of Solomon. The Gnostic Brethren can manufacture the Seal of Solomon with the Seven Metals. You can make medallions and rings with the Seal of Solomon. The Seal of Solomon must be utilized in all of the works of invocations, and in the practices with Elementals (as we have already taught in Arcanum 4 of this series of lectures on Kabalah). The elementals of Nature tremble before the Seal of the living God.
The Angel of the Sixth Seal of the Apocalypse has reincarnated at this time within a feminine body (THIS ANGEL IS A SPECIALIST IN THE SACRED SCIENCE OF THE JINNAS).
Arcanum six (6) is the lover of the Tarot. Man between vice and Virtue. Arcanum six is Enchainment, Equilibrium, Loving Union of Man and Woman, the terrible Struggle between love and Desire, the Mysteries of the Lingam-Yoni, Interlinking.
In Arcanum Six of the Tarot is the struggle between the two Ternaries. Arcanum Six is the Supreme Affirmation of the Interior Christ and the Supreme Negation of Satan. Watch and Pray.
-From Ch.6 of Esoteric Course of Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
Description of the Card of the 6th Arcanum: “INDECISION”
All of the above signifies that the disciple is fallen; that he feels a greater attraction towards Medusa (the Psychological “I”) who is located to his left. To his right one finds a female Master .
This Arcanum is called “Indecision” because the disciple does not know which path to decide upon.
In the upper part is a Hierarch of the Law with a bow taking the form of a triangle with the vertex pointing upwards. He points his arrow at the head of the Medusa, in keeping with the axiom:
Each figure presents to the neophyte a different path. The Path of the Left and the Path of the Right. The arrow of Justice points against the Path of the Left.
-From Ch.6 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
ESOTERIC SIGNIFICANCE of Arcanum 6
Arcanum № 6 is enchantment, equilibrium, the loving union of Man and Woman. The terrible struggle between Love and Desire. Here we find the Mysteries of the Lingam-Yoni. This is the interlinking.
In Arcanum № 6 is the struggle between the Two Ternaries, it is the Affirmation of the Internal Christ and the Supreme Negation of Satan. Arcanum № 6 is the struggle between the Spirit and the Bestial Animal. The number Six represents the struggle between God and the Devil. This Arcanum is expressed in the SEAL OF SOLOMON.
The upper triangle represents KETHER, CHOKMAH and BINAH; the resplendent Dragon of Wisdom (Father, Son and Holy Spirit); the lower triangle represents the Three Traitors, who form the antithesis of the Divine Triad, and who are the Demons of Desire, of the Mind, and of Ill-Will, who betray the Internal Christ moment to moment and are the foundation of the Ego (Judas, Caiaphas and Pilate); this lower triangle is the Black Dragon.
-From Ch.6 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
INITIATIC SIGNIFICANCE of Arcanum 6
The Seal of Solomon, the Star of Christmas is the perfect symbol of the Central Sun (the Cosmic Christ, Perfect Multiple Unity.) The God-Child can never be born in the Heart of Man without the splendor and life of the brilliant STAR OF CHRISTMAS. One must work with the Arcanum A.Z.F. in order to be able to incarnate it.
Summarized within the Seal of Solomon are all of the Zodiacal Proportions, the 12 Rays of the brilliant Star crystallize through Alchemy into the 12 Zodiacal Constellations. Found written in the Seal of Solomon are the intimate relationships which exist between the Zodiac and the invincible Central Sun. The Sexual Genesis of the Zodiac is represented in the Seal of Solomon.
The V.M. of Light, Hilarius IX, speaking of the brilliant Star, said:
“Above, the Most Holy Eternity which acts as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.”
“Below, its counter part with the power which governs, the power which liberates, and the power which executes.”
“I am the resplendent Morning Star” exclaims John, the ‘beloved of Christ’, upon receiving into his own hands the Venustic Initiation.
“And thus each time that the Eternal Geometrician fixes his attention upon a point in space, from that point arises the glorious star announcing the birth of a new State of Consciousness, the Archetype of a Being, a globe, a star, a Sun.” (Fourth message of the Avatar Ashrama.)
The superior triangle in the Seal of Solomon represents the Immortal Eternal Triad. The inferior triangle represents the three traitors who are within us:
2nd: THE DEMON OF THE MIND.
3rd: THE DEMON OF ILL-WILL.
These are the Three Evil Friends of Job, the three assassins of Hiram Abiff:
APOPI, HAI, NEBT: EGYPTIAN SYMBOLISM.
SEBAL, ORTELUK, STOKIN: MASONIC SYMBOLISM.
These three traitors live in the mind, are within ourselves. Remember that Dante represents Lucifer as being in the center of the Earth and having three mouths, and within each one of his mouths there is a traitor. The Bible cites these Three Traitors in the Revelation of Saint John, (16: 13-14):
These Three Spirits in the form of frogs are the Traitors who betray the Internal Christ from moment to moment, and who constitute the foundation of the re-incarnating Ego, the “Psychological I”, the Satan which must be dissolved in order to incarnate the Internal Christ.
In the center of the two triangles of the Seal of Solomon one finds the Tao Cross, the sign of the infinite. Both signs are Phallic (Sexual). The Soul finds itself between the two triangles and has to decide upon one path or the other, that of Light, or that of Darkness and the problem is absolutely sexual.
The key is found in the Sacred Serpent, in the Rooster who represents the I.A.O., the Verb, the Word. There is the Tempting Serpent of Eden, the Serpent of Darkness which forms the horrible tail of Satan; and there is the Serpent of Copper which Moses entwined upon the Tau, that is to say, the Sexual Lingam; that which healed the Israelites in the desert.
The dozing Serpent, coiled three and a half times in the Church of Ephesus, the Serpent must come out of its Church in the Muladhara Chakra and ascend through the spinal column in order to convert us into Angels, if it descends towards the Atomic Infernos of Man we then become Demons. Now you will understand why the serpent of the Caduceus is always double.
When the student spills the semen during his practices with the Arcanum A.Z.F., he commits the crime of the Nicolaitans who work with the Maithuna in the Ninth Sphere but spill the semen, they use that system in order to make the serpent descend, impelling it to the Atomic Infernos and forming the tail of Satan. This is how man becomes a Demon.
I remember Krumm Heller who taught White Tantrism, but his son taught Black Tantrism; practices of Maithuna with the spillage and loss of the Seminal Liquor, he became fascinated with that doctrine and became a Demon, with a tail and horns on his forehead. Many were the students who were led astray by the son of Krumm Heller; he was someone who was sincerely mistaken, who went from here, saying that the Great Law took him.
The Alchemical Weddings mean the PERFECT MATRIMONY. The Alchemist must not only kill Desire, but also even the very shadow itself of the horrible tree of Desire. It will serve no purpose to renounce sex without previously having worked and fabricated the Solar Bodies and achieved the SECOND BIRTH, then one renounces it.
First one must work with the Third Logos, the terrible Forge of Cyclops; then one works with the Second Logos, Hercules; and lastly with the First Logos: The error of monks and nuns is to renounce sex without having fabricated the Solar Bodies; the result is that they are to be found in Limbo, dressed in rags, one must be dressed with the Wedding Garment in order to be able to enter the Kingdom of the Heavens.
In the Eleusinian Mysteries the couples danced in order to mutually magnetize themselves. Nature must be imitated in everything; that is, one must TRANSMUTE THE ENERGY. In the Temple of the Sphinx the book of the Laws of Nature is studied, this is followed by a test, called the Ordeal of the Sanctuary and upon passing it, the student is given a ring with the Seal of Solomon (which must never be touched with the left hand) and which gleams with great force in the Internal Worlds.
In works of High Magic a magic circle must be traced which will have to be sealed with the Seal of Solomon.
Medallions and rings of the Seal of Solomon can be made with the 7 metals. The Seal of Solomon should be utilized in all works of invocation, and in practices with the Elementals. The Elementals of Nature tremble before the Seal of the Living God.
The Angel of the Sixth Seal of the Apocalypse is now reincarnated in a feminine body (SHE IS A SPECIALIST IN THE SACRED JINN SCIENCE).
In the Bible Revelations 7:1-3 it says:
A period of time was needed in order for people to study the doctrine of Christ and to decide for Christ or for Jahve; for the White Lodge or the Black Lodge. The Servants of God were sealed upon their foreheads. The Servants of Satan were also sealed on their foreheads (the mark of the Beast).
THE END TIMES HAVE ALREADY COME, AND WE ARE IN THEIR MIDST. THE “TEN DAYS” HAVE ALREADY EXPIRED (the Wheel of the Centuries, the Arcanum № 10). Humanity is classified with the Seal of the Living God. The majority have already received the mark of the beast upon their foreheads and upon their hands. Only a few have received the sign of the Lamb upon their foreheads.
-From Ch.28 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
SYNTHESIS of Arcanum 6:
THE LOVER MUST STEAL THE LIGHT FROM THE DARKNESS.
Sexual Magic must be practiced intensely with the spouse. The Flaming Sword of Eden must be reconquered.
-From Ch.28 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
– = Read the NEXT PART = –